Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting USA: Guide to Finding and Choosing the Best Services
Having the right server host will keep your website up and running at all times. This is why many companies choose dedicated server hosting in the USA. Discerning businesses and individuals prefer reasonably priced dedicated server hosting services that will ensure the security of their websites. When finding and choosing the best service providers, it is advisable to take note of your hosting needs, determine the host’s reliability, verify their guarantee for uptime, and explore options to upgrade. Don’t forget to compare prices and make sure that the service comes with useful features, like cloud hosting, email and FTP accounts, and databases. Apart from that, here are some other things you should consider when finding and choosing a dedicated server host in the US:
1. Find out how long they have been around – Some of the most established service providers have been in business for at least a decade, and they continue to provide high-quality web hosting services. Seasoned dedicated server hosting services have been around long enough to know and understand what many different customers want, and using that knowledge, they are able to provide the best packages that should suit every customer’s needs and budget.
2. Determine the type of server hardware they use – Service providers are able to provide reliable and reasonably priced dedicated server hosting using the best server hardware. They utilize high-speed, multi-core, multi-CPU, and highly secure enterprise servers, too. SSD server class Raid1-10 and SAS hard drives running on high amounts of RAM (up to 32GB) guarantee stability, excellent performance, and fast speeds.
3. Look for a guarantee – Reputable providers of cheap dedicated server hosting in the USA promise up to 99.9 percent of uptime, or you get your money back if you are not completely satisfied with the service.
4. Verify the number of data centers – The best providers own and maintain multiple data centers across the US and in other countries, like in the UK and Singapore to ensure the highest level of uptime and reliability.
5. Make sure it is secure – Always go for cheap dedicated server hosting that is guaranteed to be secure. Look for providers that use known and reliable SSL certificates, which ensure privacy.