5 Reasons Why You Need the Best Email Hosting Service
If you run a business, an email hosting service can do wonders for branding and marketing it. ‘Email hosting’ refers to premium solutions hosted on platforms that are dedicated to custom emails. So, if you want your email address to use a domain named after your business, then you need the best email hosting service. Email hosting is better than ad-supported and free email services in many ways, as long as you work with a reliable provider. Below are just a few of the many reasons why you need the best email hosting service:
1. Build a credible brand – Free email services typically cover the basics, but it can diminish the image of your business. You need email hosting services to establish a credible brand that is easy to remember. The best email hosting service can make your business look more professional, established, and trustworthy, while keeping your brand name prominent.
2. Security – Business emails are important correspondences between you and your clients, employees, and business partners. Hence, it must be kept confidential and secure at all costs. Some free webmail services are prone to being hacked, and when your usernames and passwords are leaked, this could put your business at risk. The best email hosting service can reduce your risk of being attacked since it provides better firewall protection, SSL encryption, HTTPS connections, and antivirus and spam filtering.
3. More solutions for your needs – Leading email hosting service providers offer a wide range of solutions for enterprises and businesses alike. Some of the best providers offer specialized services, too, such as hosted Microsoft Exchange, Google apps email hosting, Rediff enterprise email hosting, and Rackspace email hosting.
4. More space for your messages – With an email hosting service, every email account can get as much as 5GB of storage space. That way, you do not have to worry about running out of inbox space and deleting certain messages is not an option.
5. Mobile access – Older versions of business emails can only be accessed in the office. High-end email hosting services allow you to access your email anywhere from any desktop or mobile device, like smartphones and tablets. This can be handy if your employees have to work remotely.